1 photo a-2.jpg 6 photo f.png 7 photo g.jpg 2 photo b-2.jpg 3 photo c-2.jpg 4 photo d.jpg 5 photo e.jpg  photo h-1.jpg

NAVIGATION

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Prologue

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone,
but I can tell what it means to  me;


I can't tell if I have ever been in love,
But I know how horrible it is when you get hurt by the one you love;


Just like 'liking someone' , it makes us so vulnerable.

It opens up our heart that means someone can get inside you and mess you up,
that even the most stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...

You give them a piece of you..

You'll hate them..

They will do something dumb..


then your life isn't your own anymore; It's as if you're falling into a trap.

Love is a hostage; It gets inside you.
It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness.
You'll get hurt. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind.
It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.


'The greatest pain.. that loving someone you can never have.'



HTML Comment Box is loading comments...